Below is Colonial Lloyd's privacy pledge to our customers:
Information we May Collect
Colonial Lloyds may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you (or is provided to us on your behalf) on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, employer and income;
- Information about your transactions with affiliates of Colonial Lloyds or other non-affiliated parties, such as your name, address, telephone number, age, insurance coverage, transaction history, claims history, premiums, mortgage loan number and terms:
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, public records and data collection agencies.
Information we May Disclose and to Whom we May Disclose Information
The nonpublic personal information Colonial Lloyds may collect as described above may be disclosed in order to deliver products and services to you, provide customer service or administer your account.
- Disclosures permitted by law: Colonial Lloyds may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information described above, as permitted by law. For example, we may use affiliated and non-affiliated parties to perform services for us, such as providing customer assistance, handling claims, protecting against fraud and maintaining software for us. We also may disclose information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or State insurance authorities.
- Disclosures for joint marketing and servicing: In addition, we may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect as described above, with the exception of health information, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf (for example, financial service providers, such as banks, and credit card issuers; non-financial companies, such as direct marketers and mail houses; and others, such as membership organizations) or to other financial institutions, such as banks and credit card issuers, with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We also may share such information among the affiliates of Colonial Lloyds or its service providers to perform marketing services on our behalf or to offer you other Colonial Lloyds products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Information Regarding Former Customers
Our Security Procedures
Colonial Lloyds restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees whom we determine have a legitimate business purpose to access such information in connection with the provision of products or services to you. We employ security techniques designed to protect our customer data. We provide training and communications programs designed to educate employees about the meaning and requirements of our strict standards for data security and confidentiality.
Colonial Lloyds' Affiliates
Colonial Lloyds is affiliated through ownership with Colonial Savings, F.A., Colonial National Mortgage, CLICOT Insurance Agency, and DuBose and Associates. The administrative services and claims are provided by Atlas General Agency. All of these companies value their relationship with you and appreciate the opportunity to bring you first class products and services.
You may address questions regarding privacy issues by writing to:
P.O. Box 2543
Fort Worth, Texas 76113