*Important Information Regarding Colonial Savings, F. A. and COVID-19*
Because of the threat to the safety and health of our customers a
nd employees from the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, we are taking several measures to protect us all, while maintaining uninterrupted service to you.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, our Banking Center lobbies will be closed in order to limit contact and help stop any possible spread of this virus. However, our drive in lanes will remain open to serve your banking needs. Please use our drive in facilities to continue to conduct your banking business.
If your banking needs cannot be met through our drive in, mobile banking channels, night deposit, ATM’s or through the telephone, we ask that you contact us by phone to discuss your unique situation. We will be pleased to set an agreed-upon time to meet with you in person in a manner that best protects you and us, so please do not hesitate to call us.
This is a rapidly changing situation, and these procedures are subject to change. We’ve been through a number of trying times in our 68-year history, and we’ll get through this one too. Staying in touch with customers is a big part of that, so feel free to call our banking centers anytime if you have questions.
As Branch Manager of Colonial’s North Beach Banking Center, Nancy Brannan brings 40 years of sales and service experience to her position, of which more than 23 years has been spent in consumer lending, mortgage lending and portfolio management for her customers.
Nancy dedicates a significant amount of volunteer hours to her community. A few examples include:
- Founding Member and current President of Sertoma, the only charitable civic service club in the city of Watauga, where she has participated in “Shoes for Kids” for families in need; “Back 2 School”, a cooperative program that delivers 1,000 backpacks to needy children in Watauga schools; and Watauga Fest serving as a fund raiser for these projects.
- Current Board Member and Secretary of the Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce, as well as serving as the Ambassador Chair for new member engagement; as a Committee Volunteer for Keller Fest, Wine & Jazz and the annual Golf Tournament.
- Volunteer for Community Storehouse, to which the Colonial Savings Foundation has donated to the Quest Summer Reading Program. Nancy gives her time to teach a “Saving Program” to over 110 students each summer.
Nancy still finds time to sing soprano as part of the Praise Team for Calvary Cathedral in Fort Worth without a lapse in love and devotion to her children and grandchildren.
Nancy says, “My customers are like my extended family, because they can pick up the phone or shoot me an email anytime. In fact, they send me referrals and that’s the greatest honor of all.”
Colonial Savings is a locally-owned financial institution that offers a full suite of banking solutions designed to help our customers reach their life and financial goals. Colonial offers everything from personal Checking and Savings Accounts, to Commercial Real Estate Loans and Small Business Loans. We know owning a business is no small task, that’s why we offer business banking services with your ultimate success in mind. Colonial’s banking solutions include:
- Personal Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- ATM & Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Business Loans
- Business Checking Accounts
- Merchant Services
- Business Credit Cards
- And much more!
Go with a bank that has your best interests in mind – Go Colonial.
FDIC Insured | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285